Hi everyone! How are you? We are going
back to Japan in less than 2 month. Time has passed so fast. In ICTE, the new session started last
week. I’m in GE6 now and there are many
Japanese. However, they are very
motivated and they inspired me.
Today, I am going to talk about culture-related
topic.
And also、my host mother was born in Brisbane, so she is a native English
speaker. She makes a lot of kinds of
dish such as Chinese (gelatin noodles, spring rain), Japanese (rice,
sushi). However, her mother is not a
native speaker. To listen to her English
it is like Spanish English. She sometimes
cooks dinner for us, and she makes different and unique one. It is difficult to describe, but it is like a
South American foods.
Therefore, I can eat four different types
(Australian, Japanese, Chinese and grandmother’s foods) of foods in my
house. In Brisbane, there are also many
types of foods such as Mexican or Vietnamese.
Each food court has at least one Indian and Chinese restaurant. I heard that sushi was not so popular 10
years ago, but it has been becoming famous recently.
In conclusion, I found that Australia is
really multicultural country and people accept differences each other. I’m glad to have many opportunities to try
foods from quite a few countries.
My host mother also likes to make foods from various countries.
ReplyDeletelucky you because FOOD MAKES EVERYTHING FINE <3
ReplyDeleteHaha Aoi - yes, food makes everything fine - I agree! You guys are lucky that you get to try such variety. Do people in Japan cook such various foods or is it mostly Japanese style? This has made me hungry - I'm off to lunch!
ReplyDelete