Sunday, 4 September 2016




Hi, I totally forgot to write this topic.  It is already a half year to be in Australia.  I get used to study English at ICTEUQ.   I have classmates from Taiwan, Russia, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and China. 

One of the largest differences between studying in Japan and studying in English speaking countries seems to be opportunities to speak English.  In my country, there are less chance to meet others coming from other countries and we are not forced to speak English.  However, in ICTEUQ, we have to use English in order to express our own thought or idea to others and teachers.  There is no mean except speaking English.  

Another difference can be teachers.  Teachers in ICTEUQ are of course native English speakers and have much knowledge about English.  They can answer detailed question, such as when can we use this words or negative or positive meaning.  My classmates do, as I said, come from different countries and it is very interesting to hear their stories about their own countries, such as traditional festivals and nature and attitude of people.  The school stands near the central of university and we have big library next to the school.  In addition, there are strict rules about food and drink.  We are not allowed to eat and drink in the class rooms.  However, this rule make rooms beautiful.  

There are two more sessions in ICTEUQ and this session will be the most difficult session during my stay in Australia.  It might be difficult but, there are more room for improvement.  I will try harder as I can. 

1 comment:

  1. hi Rena

    I'm so glad you enjoying studying at ICTE-UQ. Good luck with your last two sessions and enjoy the experience!

    ReplyDelete