Hi! I would like to write about my trip to
Sydney in the last brake.
I were there from 20th July to 24th July. On the first day of Sydney, I arrived at airport two hours earlier than departure time. It went good until then, however my plane was delayed for one hour. I spent about 4 hours at airport and it was very boring. After getting to Sydney, the shuttle bus did not come to the bus stop. I had to go to my hotel by myself. It was almost 10 oclock when i arrived at my hotel.
I were there from 20th July to 24th July. On the first day of Sydney, I arrived at airport two hours earlier than departure time. It went good until then, however my plane was delayed for one hour. I spent about 4 hours at airport and it was very boring. After getting to Sydney, the shuttle bus did not come to the bus stop. I had to go to my hotel by myself. It was almost 10 oclock when i arrived at my hotel.
The third of Sydney, I went to Bills and
Gerato Messina. Bills is famous for
breakfast and I ate ricotta pancake there.
Messina makes ice cream without using artificial flavor, so, their ice
was so jucy. At night, I saw opera, cosi
fan tutte in the opera house. It was
great experience for me.
On the forth day of Sydney, I went to the Lindts shop on the Martin place. I knew that they did discount for lava cake. It was half price and I could try it for only 6 dollars. After Lindts, I went to the Manly beach. This is the place my last teacher recommended to go. It was sunny and beautiful weather. I could really enjoy my sightseeing.
On the fifth day of Sydney, flight time was 14:00 so there was not enough time to do something. The shuttle bus came my hotel on time and the airplane left Sydney on time. My host mother came to the station to pick me up.
Wow- what an action packed trip! I like the photos (and the look of those pancakes - yum)...
ReplyDelete