Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Differences between Australia and Japan
Hi! This is Rena. Two month have passed since I came to Brisbane. I enjoy my 3rd session in ICTE-UQ. In the last break, I went to Gold Coast and Melbourne with my friend. They were short trip but I could enjoy both cities. I would like to tell you about the differences between Australia and Japan.
One of the differences I have experienced is the number of people who exercise outside. There are many cyclists on road and people who enjoy jogging especially in the morning. Both men and women enjoy activities. On my way to school, I can see many cyclists and jogger. Moreover, I was surprised to see that there were some people walking on road with bear foot.
Other differences between Australia and Japan is that I can hear many different languages in city. Of course, I can hear various languages in ICTE-UQ but also I can hear those in the outside of school. it is different from Japan. There are Chinese, Spanish ,Korean and Arabian and so on. It is very interesting to hear and guess what they say in their own language.
These are the differences I came up with. Thank you for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Rena - you are very observant. Yes, Australia has a very "outdoors" lifestyle. It is also very multicultural, hence all the different languages. I hope you are enjoying the differences!
ReplyDelete