Tuesday, 6 December 2016



Hi everyone!  How's going?

Before  I came to Australia, I was very excited to have new experiences, but I was so worried  aboutnew environment. This is the reason why I had to do packing so many times to fit the limitation(23kg)
However, after coming to Australia, I realized that I was able to buy almost of all things I wanted to buy.

During my stay in Australia, I moved twice because of my host family.  It was not my fault, but it made me so worried.  However, accommodation staff were so kind and did their work so quickly that I was reassured.  Finally, I found the nice family.  The kids are so cute and nice.

And also, EAP2 was so hard for me.  In the 2nd session of this class, I had to write the essay about tourism.  This was the first time for me to write a long essay, so I was really upset during this session.  However I could improve my writing skills.

Every two session,  ICTEUQ  students  have one week vacation, so I went as many places as I could.  It was first time to organize trip from the beginning to the end.


It was my first time to stay away from my famdily, but thanks to friends and host family, I enjoyed stay in Australia so much.  One day I would like to come back Brisbane.

                                                 
                                                                      
 
                           






1 comment:

  1. Hi Rena - Thanks for sharing your experience and, of course, you're always welcome back in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete